- Make sure you're on the organisation's Clui site. Usually this is the name of the organisation followed by .clui.com (e.g. organisation.clui.com)
- Click Sign Up on the header menu or on the details page for a course.
- Complete the Sign Up form and click Sign Up.
A verification email is sent to your email address.
- Click the Verify Account button in the verification email to complete the signup process.
You are now signed up and logged into Clui.
Note: Clui accounts can only be connected to one email address. If you require several people to complete a course, create a unique account for each person.
Email address already in use?
Clui only allows one account per email address. If you're unable to sign up for Clui because your email address already exists in our database, check whether someone in your organisation has already set up an account using your email address.
If you're having trouble with an existing account, use the Log In option to access the Forgot your Password? link so that you can reset your password.
Note: Please do not try to create a new account. Contact our support team at email@example.com if you need assistance.
Didn't receive a verification email?
If after signing up for Clui, you don't receive an email to verify your account and complete the process:
- Check for the email in your junk folder.
- Confirm that your organisation's email spam filter hasn't blocked the email by contacting your IT department and asking them to allow emails from clui.com and sendgrid.com.
- Try to log in using the details you provided, and resend the validation email when prompted.
If you're still unable to receive the verification email, it is possible that you entered your email address incorrectly during the signup process. In this case, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.