You can view and manage a learner's course status and progress against each module within a course on the Enrolment Insight page.
This page is available for each course a learner is enrolled in.
Note: To see the Enrolment Insight page you must have an Enterprise Access Level of 'Administrator'.
To access the Enrolment Insight page, go to the profile page of a learner, select the COURSES tab and click any course that appears.
The following actions are available at the top of the page:
- View History - Displays the learner's enrolment history for the course, for example, the date and time when the learner passed the course.
- Download Report - Downloads a .csv file containing a spreadsheet of the learner's course progress including form data, statuses and time spent in the course.
- Change Status - Enables you to change the learner's status for the course to Yet to Start (Reset Course), Passed or Failed. You can also set the display date and enrolment remind and reset dates.
- Lock Enrolment - Prevents the learner from progressing further in the course, but allows them to view their current progress. When a course is locked for a learner, this option is replaced with an Unlock Enrolment button to reverse the action.
When you click the menu icon, the following additional actions are available:
- Notify Admins - Enables you to send a link to the enrolment accompanied by a message to other administrators, if applicable.
- Unenrol User - Enables you to remove the learner's enrolment for the course. All progress and records related to the learner's enrolment is the course are lost if you proceed with this action.
Note: For information about reporting on enrolments, see 'Running enrolment reports'.
The structure and content of the course is displayed in the Course content section of the Enrolment Insight page. A list of each module within a section is visible along with learner's activity in relation to each item.
If available, click the Actions button for a module to see the actions for the module.
Actions include downloading certificates and files, editing forms and approving or rejecting submitted content.