You can create reports from the activity of users and their interaction with your courses on the Reports page.
When you create a report, the report appears in the list of reports on the Reports page. Each user within your enterprise with an Enterprise Access Level of 'Administrator' has access to these reports.
To create a report:
- Click Reports in the header menu.
- Click Create Report.
- Give the report a name and select a report type:
- All users
- All course enrolments for all users
- All enrolled users for a single course
- Detailed Enrolment Reports
- Certificates for a course
- Form Values
- Provide additional report details as required (these options depend on the report type you select):
- Select a course and optionally select a module (for reports related to specific courses, enrolments, certificates, and form values).
- Specify a completion date period using the calendar fields (for detailed enrolment reports).
- Use the toggle to indicate whether you want to include disabled users in your report data (for all report types except sales and form values).
- Optionally, schedule the report to be emailed to certain users as frequently as required.
- Manage the columns you want to see in your report (for all report types except detailed enrolment reports):
- Reorder columns: drag and drop columns to change the order they appear in the report.
- Delete columns: hover over a column and click the trash can icon that appears to remove the column from the report.
- Filter columns: user the drop-down options, text boxes, or date fields to filter the data in certain columns. For example, if you enter '.com.au, .co.nz' into the Email address field, your report only includes users with email addresses containing either of those values. Similarly, if you specify a date range, your report only includes records that fall between the selected dates.
- Click Create report.
Your report is generated. Depending on the size of the report, it is available immediately or you are notified by email when it is ready.
Performing actions on reports
The following actions are available for each report on the Reports page of your enterprise:
- Download report - Download the report to your device as an Excel spreadsheet.
- Schedule report - Configure how often you want the report to be run and who you want to receive the report by email.
- Re-generate report - Update the report with the latest data.
- Edit report - Modify the report settings.
- Delete report - Remove the report from the list of reports on the Reports page for your enterprise.
To perform one of these actions, hover over a report in the list, click the menu icon that appears, then select the required action from the list.