You can create reports from the activity of users and their interaction with the courses in your enterprise on the Reports page.
When you create a report, the report appears in the list of reports on the Reports page and each user with reporting permissions for your enterprise can access them. For more information, see 'Understanding access levels in Clui.'
Refer to the following sections for information about:
- Report types
- Creating reports
- Scheduling reports
- Defining report columns and filtering data
- Managing reports
For information about downloading certificates for a course, see 'Downloading course certificates'.
The following report types are available:
- Users: Report on information such as signup and last login date, number of course enrolments, roles, groups, and any custom fields you have set up for the users in your enterprise. Optionally filter by date, email address, roles and groups. For more information, see 'Managing users in your enterprise'.
- Enrolments: Report on the enrolments and related information for a single course, a module within a single course, or all of the courses in your enterprise. Optionally filter by date, email address, enrolment statuses, roles and groups. You also have the option to create a detailed enrolment report for modular-level insight into the course progress of a single learner. For more information, see 'Viewing and managing course enrolments for learners'.
- Sales: Report on the purchases that are made in your enterprise. Optionally filter by date and email address. For more information, see 'Selling courses on Clui'.
- Form values: Report on the data collected from a Form module in a course. Optionally filter by email address. For more information, see 'Adding a form to a course'.
To create a report:
- Click Reports in the header menu.
- Click Create Report.
- Select the type of report you want to create (Users, Enrolments, Sales, or Form values).
- Provide additional report details as required (these options depend on the report type you select).
- Optionally select Include disabled users if you want to report on users who are no longer active in your enterprise.
- Optionally, schedule the report to be emailed to certain users as frequently as required.
- Click Create report.
Your report is generated. Depending on the size of the report, it is available immediately or you are notified by email when it is ready.
To schedule a report, click Add a schedule, select the interval and add the email addresses of the report recipients. By default, all scheduled reports are sent at 12:00AM AEST.
Defining report columns and filtering data
Manage the columns you want to see in your report (for all report types except detailed enrolment reports):
- Reorder columns: drag and drop columns to change the order they appear in the report.
- Delete columns: hover over a column and click the trash can icon that appears to remove the column from the report.
- Filter columns: user the drop-down options, text boxes, or date fields to filter the data in certain columns. For example, if you enter '.com.au, .co.nz' into the Email address field, your report only includes users with email addresses containing either of those values. Similarly, if you specify a date range, your report only includes records that fall between the selected dates.
The following actions are available for each report on the Reports page of your enterprise:
- Download - Download the report to your device as an Excel spreadsheet.
- Re-generate - Update the report with the latest data.
- Edit - Modify the report settings.
- Delete - Remove the report from the list of reports on the Reports page for your enterprise.
To perform one of these actions, hover over a report in the list, click the menu icon that appears, then select the required action from the list.