You must be signed up and logged in to Clui before you can purchase a course. If you are not, follow the steps on one of these pages first:
To purchase a course, follow these steps:
- Click Courses in the header menu.
- Select the ALL COURSES tab.
- Find and select the course you want to purchase. You can find a course by scrolling through the available courses or by using the search bar.
- Click Purchase and follow the instructions in the Purchase window.
Creating purchase orders
If the author of a course allows purchase orders, a Purchase Order button is visible on the payment form.
Follow these steps to make a purchase order:
- Click the Purchase Order button on the payment form.
- Enter the name of your organisation and the purchase order number.
- Wait for an administrator to approve or decline the purchase order.
You can manage your orders in your Purchase History which is available in the My Profile section of your account.
When you make a purchase, a copy of your invoice is sent to your email address.
Alternatively, you can access your invoices at any time from your Purchase History which is available in the My Profile section of your account. Here, you can also edit the user information for the invoice, if necessary.
If you require a copy of an invoice for a purchase made by someone else, contact the person who made the purchase.
Troubleshooting: Nothing happens when I enter my credit card details and click Purchase
If you're unable to make a purchase after you provide your credit card details and click the Purchase button:
- Check that the card details you entered are correct.
- Make sure there are sufficient funds available on the card, and that the card limit has not been exceeded.
- Talk to your IT department to ensure stripe.com is not being blocked on your network.