To view information about an individual user and manage their account, locate and select them on the People page. A profile page for the user appears where you can see all of their details.
Note: The information and actions on a user's profile page differ depending on whether they are an active or inactive user. For more information, see 'Who counts as an 'Active User' for billing purposes?'.
At the top of the page, several actions are available:
- Assign Course - Give the user access to additional courses.
- Contact User - Open your email client to send an email directly to the user.
- Resend Invitation/Resend Verification - Resend the invitation/verification email to the user. They can click the link in the email to log in.
- Manually Verify - Manually set up an inactive user's account.
Some additional actions may also be available when you click the menu icon:
- Log in as - Log in as the user and perform actions on their behalf.
- Disable account - Remove the user from your enterprise.
The tabs enable you to perform various other actions.
In the User info section, view details about a user's account including their username, email address, the date they became a member, and their Enterprise Access Level. You can make changes to each of these fields except the date they became a member.
Additionally, you can see any custom fields that have been set up for your enterprise in the Additional info section and view and manage the groups the user has been assigned to in the Groups section.
View the courses that the user is enrolled in. Courses assigned to users who have not yet accepted their invitation to Clui are shown here, however their enrolment isn't created until they accept the invitation.
View and download any certificates the user has been awarded.
If the user is enrolled in any events, the dates are listed on this tab.
Purchases made by the user are listed on this tab. Click the button on a purchase to visit the Sales page, where more information and actions are available.