If you sell courses on Clui, a page called 'Sales' is available in your header menu. On this page, you can see a complete list of all sales for your courses including the purchase date, item (course name), user (learner), referrer (if relevant), amount and payment method.
Note: If you have not started selling courses on Clui yet, but you want to, see 'Selling courses on Clui'.
Filtering and searching for sales records
Using the buttons and drop-down menus above the table of sales records, you can filter your list of sales by Purchase Order or Credit Card as well as by purchase order status (Pending, Approved, Paid, Declined), and when the purchase was made (All time, Last 7 days, Last 30 days).
You can also use the search box to search for a sale by invoice number, purchase order number, user name or company name (for purchase orders).
Performing actions on sales records
To perform an action on a sales record or see additional information, hover over the relevant sales record, click the menu icon that appears, then select an action.
The following actions are available:
- Download Invoice - Downloads a copy of the invoice to your device.
- Edit Invoice - Enables you to change the name and email address connected with the invoice and add additional information to the invoice (for example, a company name, if required).
- Manage in Stripe - Opens the purchase in Stripe where you can see more information and perform actions such as refunds, if necessary.
- Show Recipients - Displays the recipients for the course. This option is only available if there are multiple recipients or the recipient is not the purchaser.
- Additional Information - Displays the selected event dates. This option is only available if event dates apply.
The following additional actions are available for purchase orders:
- Edit Order No. - Enables you to change the PO number associated with the purchase.
- Cancel Order - Enables you to cancel an order after it has been approved. An email is sent to the purchaser to notify them.
- Approve Order - Enables you to approve an order. An email is sent to the purchaser to notify them and the course is assigned.
- Decline Order - Enables you to decline an order before it has been approved. An email is sent to the purchaser to notify them.
- Set to Paid - Enables you to change the status of a purchase order to paid.
- Purchase order details - Displays additional invoice details including the purchase order number, associated company and business name, invoice number, and selected event dates (if applicable).