No. Each user requires a unique email address to access your enterprise on Clui.
Articles in this section
- Who counts as an 'Active User' for billing purposes?
- What are Clui's billing security policies?
- What are the accepted payment terms for Clui?
- What are Clui's standard subscription costs?
- How do I configure the signup / access settings for my enterprise?
- How can I resend a Clui invitation?
- Can I use one email address to sign up more than one person?
- What is SCORM?
- How can I assign courses to learners?
- Where can I see enrolment information for each course?