If you're having trouble launching or interacting with a course or if the videos in the course won't load, try the following:
- Ensure that third party cookies are enabled.
- Clear your cache and cookies (press CTRL+F5 on Windows or CMD+R on a Mac).
- Change to a different web browser.
- Change to a different device.
- Check that your Flash player is up to date (more information: https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html).
- Make sure these sites are allowed in your network: clui.com, cloud.scorm.com, wistia.com (contact your organisation's IT team for assistance).
If you're experiencing a black screen in Google Chrome, try these steps:
- In Google Chrome, go to Settings.
- Show Advanced settings.
- In Privacy and security, click Content Settings.
- Click Flash and turn on Ask first (recommended).
If your course still won't load, please contact the administrator for your Clui learning space.