⭐️ Access Levels
Permissions in Clui are now handled by Access Levels, which allow you to enable or disable granular permissions, at an Enterprise-wide level, or within a group.
⭐️ Event ical files
Event attendees can now download an ical file for events and webinars, to add details of the event to their calendar.
- Improvements to billing with Stripe.
- We've tidied up the four status symbols and colours (Not Yet Started, In Progress, Passed, Failed) across the whole product, with a more consistent and clear design.
- You can now copy the details of an event or webinar session, by clicking the Copy button next to a session
- Past event and webinar sessions in the setup modal are now hidden by default, and can be viewed by clicking "Show past sessions"
- Event attendees can now download an ical file for events and webinars, to add details of the event to their calendar.
- Added "Role" and "Enterprise Access Level" fields to the bulk import CSV template. You can now bulk import this data when inviting users.
- You can now navigate directly from Course Details to Course Insight page, by a button in the page header.
- When setting up an event, you now have the option to configure whether the learner can cancel their event enrolment or not. Previously, this was always available to the learner.
- Users on the People tab are now sorted by last name. Previously this was by their UserID, which is not surfaced on the People page.
- Pending accounts (accounts whose email addresses have not been verified) are now called "Unverified" to provide more clarity around this account status.
- You can now view "Enterprise Access Level" column on the People page. You can select it in the column view dropdown on the right of the page.
- Fixed a bug that would enable creating objects (roles, groups, etc) with the same name as one that already exists.
- Fixed a bug that prevented modules from unlocking after a user enrolment is reset
- You can now assign a role to a user on invitation, and via their profile page
- The Group Access Settings on the Settings tab of a course have been updated with a more user-friendly design. You can now also configure if a course is Mandatory, on a group by group basis. Previously, the Mandatory setting applied to all users who had access to the course.
- Fixed some Safari issues with the People page
- Fixed an issue that broke onboarding on the People page
- Fixed an issue where columns would sort incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug that prevented pre-requisite courses from showing in the course header, on a course page.
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes display a future date on the calendar, on the Profile page, by default.
- Minor UI fixes and improvements
- Fixed an issue that prevented redirecting users to the page they were on, after logging in.