Before you can log into Clui, you need to create a Clui account. If you haven't already done so, sign up before you proceed with these steps.
To log into your Clui account, follow these steps:
- Make sure you're on the organisation's Clui site. Usually this is the name of the organisation followed by .clui.com (e.g. organisation.clui.com)
- Click Log In on the header menu or on the details page for a course.
- Enter the email address and password you used to create your account.
- Click Log In.
You are now signed into your Clui account.
Can't log in with your email address or password?
If you're unable to log in:
- Confirm that your email address was verified. Check your email account for a verification email and follow the instructions in the email.
- Ensure that you have already signed up for Clui. If you haven't signed up, use the Sign Up option to do so.
- Make sure you're using the email address you used to create your account and have entered the address correctly.
Password not working?
If you can't remember your password, or the password you are entering is not working, click Forgot your password? on the Log In form and follow the steps to reset your password for your Clui account.