Groups in Clui enable you to group learners together and collectively control their permissions and which courses they can access.
You can create and manage groups in the People section of Clui.
Follow these steps:
- Select People, then click the GROUPS tab.
- Click Add group.
- Give the new group a name.
- Select one of the following options:
- Users can join at signup: New learners can join the group when they sign up for your enterprise.
- Admin must allocate: Learners can only join the group if an administrator assigns them to it.
- To automatically assign courses to members of the new group, click Select default courses, select the relevant courses, and click Save selection.
- Click Save group setting.
The new group is created. For information about controlling the group's access to certain courses, see: 'Editing access settings for courses using groups'.