To make a course available for purchase in your Clui enterprise, you must perform the following steps:
To perform these steps, ensure you are logged in to Clui with an Enterprise Access Level of 'Administrator'.
Refer to the sections below for more information.
Setting up a Stripe account
A Stripe account is required for you to receive payments for a course.
- Click the arrow next to your name in the top-right corner of Clui, then click Enterprise settings.
- Select the BILLING INFO tab.
- Under Stripe Connect, click Connect with Stripe to be redirected to an account activation form on the Stripe website.
- Fill out the form with your company’s details, as required.
- Click Authorize access to this account.
Your Stripe account is set up and you are redirected to Clui.
Managing the sales and enrolment settings for a course
Before you can sell a course, you must set sales information such as price and ensure that the course is visible and available for learners to purchase and enrol in.
- Open the Edit page for the course you want to sell.
- Select the SETTINGS tab.
- Scroll down to Group access settings.
- Next to All enterprise users, ensure that View and Enrol are selected.
- Scroll down to the Sales section.
- Provide the following information:
- Price: Enter a value in Australian dollars.
- Purchase Orders: Turn on to enable purchases to be made using purchase orders.
- Only one purchase per user: Turn on to limit purchases to one per person.
- Request Additional Information: Turn on if you want to request more information from purchasers. When switched on, an additional text box appears where you must enter the additional information you require.
- Information to include on invoice: Add further information you want purchasers to see on their invoice, if necessary.
Your course settings are saved.
For information about the invoices that are sent to your customers when they make a purchase, see 'Customising invoice details for course purchases'.