The in-person assessment feature enables you to schedule, deliver and manage individual learner assessments.
With in-person assessments, you can set up an assessment for learners to complete when they enrol in or complete a course. A nominated assessor performs the assessment and the results are recorded.
You can set up one-off or recurring assessments and view when all learners of a course were last assessed.
Before you can set up an in-person assessment, you need to create a course. Once you have created a course, follow these steps:
- Locate the relevant course on the MY COURSES tab of the Courses page.
- Hover over the course and click the pen (edit) icon that appears.
- In the In-person assessment section, click Add assessment.
- Provide details for the assessment including a name, when learners need to be assessed, and a frequency (for recurring assessments).
- Click Add section then click Edit and provide a name for the section.
- In the new section, click Add Field.
- Select a field type, provide the details for the field and click Submit.
- Add additional fields as necessary.
- Repeat steps 5 to 8 for each section.
- In the Assessors section, select your authorised assessors.
- Click Submit.
In-person assessment fields
The following field types are available for in-person assessments:
- Text Field - A field for an assessor to enter a single line of text.
- Text Area - A field for an assessor to enter multiple lines of text.
- Checkbox - A set of options for an assessor to select from.
- Signature Box - A field for an assessor to sign their name.
- Dropdown Select - A set of options available for an assessor to select from a drop-down menu.
- Date Field - A calendar for an assessor to select a date from.
- Rating Scale - A question which an assessor can rate a learner's answer to.