To create or edit a course in your Clui enterprise, you must have an Enterprise Access Level of 'Administrator'.
If you have not already added your first course to Clui, see 'Creating a new course'.
Follow these steps to make changes to an existing course:
- Locate the course you want to edit on the ALL COURSES tab of the Courses page.
- Hover over the course and click the pen (edit) icon that appears.
- On the COURSE CONTENT tab, make edits as necessary:
- Click Add Section to add a new section.
- Hover over an existing section and click the pen (edit) icon or trash can (delete) icon that appear to make changes to a section.
- Click Add Module to add a new module. For more information, see 'Adding modules to courses'.
- Hover over an existing module and click the pen (edit) icon or trash can (delete) icon that appear to make changes to a module.
- Click Add assessment to add a new in-person assessment to the course. For more information, see 'Adding in-person assessments to courses'.
- Hover over an existing in-person assessment and click the pen (edit) icon or trash can (delete) icon that appear to make changes to an in-person assessment.
- Edit the settings on the remaining tabs as required:
- INFORMATION - Provide course and author details.
- SETTINGS - Set enrolment requirements, group access, and sales details, as well as a Slack channel.
- CUSTOMISATION - Set the page layout for the course page. This tab is only available if you firstly turn on the Show customisation settings for all courses in your enterprise toggle on the CUSTOMISATION tab of your enterprise settings.
- IMAGES - Upload thumbnail and header images.
The course has been modified.