If you no longer want a course to be available to learners in your enterprise, you can archive the course.
After archiving a course, you have the option to unarchive the course or remove it completely from your enterprise (this action is irreversible).
To archive a course:
- Locate the course you want to archive on the ALL COURSES tab of the Courses page.
- Hover over the course and click the pen (edit) icon that appears.
- Change to the SETTINGS tab and scroll down to the section called Archive Course.
- Click the Archive button.
The course is archived. You can perform the following actions as necessary from the SETTINGS tab of the Edit Course page for the course:
- Click Unarchive to make the course available within your enterprise again.
- Click Delete Course to irreversibly remove the course from your enterprise.