In Clui, you can automate courses by including action modules designed to trigger various operations at certain points within a course.
The following actions are available:
- Send email - Send an email to the learner or another nominated person when the learner reaches the module.
- Set status - Change the learner's course status when they reach the module.
- Lock enrolment - Lock the course to the learner according to their course status when they reach the module.
- Reset progress - Reset the learner's progress if they maintain a selected status for a set amount of time.
- Remind user - Set a reminder to notify the learner of an upcoming progress reset.
- Assign course - Assign one or more courses to the learner when they reach the module.
- Webhook - Send a webhook when the learner reaches the module.
- Edit group memberships - Edit the group memberships of the learner when they reach the module.
For information about adding a module to a course, see 'Adding modules to courses'.