In Clui, your enterprise settings are where administrators can set up and customise your learning space, as well as view billing and activity information.
To access these settings, you must have an Enterprise Access Level of 'Administrator'. When signed in, click the arrow at the top-right of the window (next to your account name) and select Enterprise settings.
Your enterprise settings consist of the following tabs:
- ENTERPRISE DETAILS - Specify information related to your company or organisation, for example, address and contact details, support contact email address, and home page customisation.
- WEBHOOKS - Create and manage webhooks to send data from Clui to other web applications. More info...
- BILLING INFO - Manage the credit card connected to your Clui subscription, view and download invoices, and set up Stripe if you want to sell content on Clui.
- SETTINGS - Configure access to your enterprise and support team, set your landing page, and connect to a Slack workspace.
- ACCESS LEVELS - Set and manage user permissions within your enterprise and in groups. More info...
- ACTIVITY LOG - View a record of the activity within your enterprise. More info...
- CUSTOMISATION - Manage course settings such as layout, set branding and colours for your enterprise, and add customary items including roles, fields, and course categories.