In Clui, your learning space settings are where you can set up and customise your learning space, as well as view billing and activity information.
Note: To access learning space settings in Clui, you must have 'Learning space settings' enabled in your learning space access level.
Click the arrow at the top-right of the window (next to your account name) and select Learning space settings.
Your learning space settings consist of the following tabs:
- LEARNING SPACE DETAILS - Specify information related to your company or organisation, for example, address and contact details, support contact email address, and home page customisation.
- WEBHOOKS - Create and manage webhooks to send data from Clui to other web applications.
- BILLING INFO - Manage the payment card connected to your Clui subscription, view and download invoices, and set up Stripe if you want to sell content on Clui.
- SETTINGS - Configure access to your learning space and support team, set your landing page, and connect to a Slack workspace.
- ACCESS LEVELS - Set and manage user permissions within your learning space and in groups.
- ACTIVITY LOG - View a record of the activity within your learning space.
- CUSTOMISATION - Manage course settings such as layout, set branding and colours for your learning space, and add customary items including roles, fields, and course categories.