The Clui application programming interface (API) enables you to integrate your own services with your Clui enterprise and manage your content and users in a way that suits your unique requirements.
For information about all currently available API functionality, see https://www.clui.com/api/docs/.
- Click the arrow next to your account name (in the top-right corner of Clui).
- Select Enterprise settings.
- Change to the SETTINGS tab.
- Scroll down to the API section.
- Copy and paste the API key or click Regenerate to create a new API key.
If you need assistance or have questions about using our API, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.