To create a course in your Clui enterprise, you must have an Enterprise Access Level of 'Administrator'.
Follow these steps:
- On the Courses page, click the ALL COURSES tab.
- Click the Create Course button.
- Provide a name and, optionally, a description for the new course.
- Optionally upload a thumbnail and header image for the course.
- Click Create course.
- Click Add Section, provide the required information for the new section and click Submit.
- Click Add Module, select a module type and provide the required information to configure the module. For more information, see 'Adding modules to courses'.
- Optionally, click Add assessment to add a new in-person assessment to the course. For more information, see 'Adding in-person assessments to courses'.
- Repeat steps 6, 7 and 8 as required. Each section can consist of multiple modules and you can include more than one in-person assessment in a course.
- Manage the settings on remaining tabs as required:
- INFORMATION - Provide course and author details.
- SETTINGS - Set enrolment requirements, group access, and sales details, as well as a Slack channel.
- CUSTOMISATION - Set the page layout for the course page. This tab is only available if you firstly turn on the Show customisation settings for all courses in your enterprise toggle on the CUSTOMISATION tab of your enterprise settings.
- IMAGES - Upload thumbnail and header images.
The course is created.
For information about making changes to existing courses, see 'Editing courses'.