To create a course in your Clui enterprise, you must have an Enterprise Access Level of 'Administrator'.
Follow these steps:
- On the Courses page, click the ALL COURSES tab.
- Click the Create Course button.
- Provide a name and, optionally, a description for the new course.
- Optionally upload a thumbnail and header image for the course.
- Click Create course.
- Click Add Section, provide the required information for the new section and click Submit.
- Click Add Module, select a module type and provide the required information to configure the module. For more information, see 'Adding modules to courses'.
- Optionally, click Add assessment to add a new in-person assessment to the course. For more information, see 'Adding in-person assessments to courses'.
- Repeat steps 6, 7 and 8 as required. Each section can consist of multiple modules and you can include more than one in-person assessment in a course.
- Manage the settings on remaining tabs as required:
The course is created.
For information about making changes to existing courses, see 'Editing courses'.