If you sell courses on Clui, an invoice is sent to your customers each time they make a purchase.
You can customise the details that are shown on these invoices according to your business needs.
The top-right corner of each invoice displays details related to your business including your business name, address, phone number, email address and ABN number.
These details are managed in your enterprise settings. To add or update these details:
- Click the arrow next to your account name and select Enterprise settings.
- On the ENTERPRISE DETAILS tab, update the details as required (including address, company name, and email).
- Click Save.
For each course, you also need to include sales details specific to the course. To add or update these details:
- Locate the course you want to edit on the ALL COURSES tab of the Courses page.
- Hover over it and select the pen (edit) icon that appears.
- Change to the SETTINGS tab and scroll down to the Sales section.
- Add or edit a price in Australian dollars and optionally include the tax percentage (leave the field blank if tax is not included).
- Indicate whether you want to allow purchase order payments, purchasers to only be able to purchase one item each, and if you want to request additional information (if you turn on the option to Request Additional Information, enter the required information in the text box that appears).
- Add or edit the content in the Information to include on invoice text box as necessary.
- Scroll down and click Save Changes.
Invoices display customer details, tax invoice number, date, payment method and details of the purchase such as the course name, price, quantity, subtotal, tax and total.
For more information about selling courses, see 'Selling courses on Clui'.