What is Clui?
Clui is a Learning Management System (LMS) designed to host learning content for any industry.
As an administrator, you can upload, manage, and sell online learning content as well as perform administrative and reporting activities.
Creating an enterprise
A Clui enterprise is your organisation's learning space on the Clui platform.
After you have created a Clui enterprise, you can create and manage your organisation's courses and add learners or allow them to sign up themselves so that they can complete their training.
To create your Clui enterprise:
- Click the Get Started! button at www.clui.com or click here.
- Provide the first name, last name and email address of your account owner (the main administrator for your enterprise).
- Click the Sign up button.
- Check your email account for an email from Clui support, open the email, and click the Verify Account button to complete your registration.
- Select your preferred monthly subscription plan, then provide your payment card details and click Continue.
- Type your company name and decide on an enterprise name.
- Click the Create my new enterprise! button to complete the process.
You're now ready to customise the branding of your Clui enterprise.