What is Clui?
Clui is a cloud-based software platform designed to host learning content for any industry.
As a learning space administrator, you can create, manage and sell online learning content as well as perform administrative and reporting activities.
Creating a learning space
A Clui learning space is your organisation's learning hub on the Clui platform.
After you have created a Clui learning space, you can create and manage your organisation's courses and add learners or allow them to sign up themselves so that they can complete their training.
Note: If you've already created your Clui learning space, see 'Customising the branding of your Clui learning space' and 'Setting up your Clui learning space' to finish preparing your learning space.
To create your Clui learning space:
- Click the Get Started! button at www.clui.com or click here.
- Provide the first name, last name and email address of your account owner (the main administrator for your learning space).
- Click the Sign up button.
- Check your email account for an email from Clui support, open the email, and click the Verify Account button to complete your registration.
- Select your preferred monthly subscription plan, then provide your payment card details and click Continue.
- Type your company name and decide on a learning space name.
- Click the Create my new learning space! button to complete the process.
You're now ready to customise the branding of your Clui learning space.