As a Clui administrator, you can view a log of activity within your enterprise.
To access the log, click the arrow next to your account name in the top-right corner of Clui and select Enterprise settings. Then, change to the ACTIVITY LOG tab.
A list of activities appears. You can filter the information by category and time (All time, Last 7 days, Last 30 days, Last 3 months, Last 6 months).
The available categories are:
- Enterprise - Activities related to your enterprise settings.
- Course - Activities related to the settings of courses in your enterprise.
- Groups - Activities related to the settings of groups in your enterprise.
- Users - Activities related the users in your enterprise, including new users and logins.
- Events - Activities related to event settings in your enterprise.
- Enrolments - Activities related to course enrolments, including status changes and self-enrolments.
- Reports - Activities related to the settings and generation of reports in your enterprise.
- Sales - Activities related to sales in your enterprise.
You can also search the list of activities using the search box.