Depending on what is selected in your enterprise settings, the landing page for a user who signs in to your enterprise is either the Home page (dashboard) or Courses page.
The following page options are available to administrators in the header menu of Clui.
- Home - Your personal training progress and the training progress of your groups (if applicable).
- Courses - All courses within your enterprise and the functionality for creating and managing courses. For more information, see 'Courses on Clui'.
- My Profile - Information related to your personal account with Clui. For more information, see 'Managing your Clui account'.
- People - Information about the users and groups in your enterprise as well as reporting functionality. For more information, see 'People and groups'.
- Reports - A list of all reports for your enterprise and a wizard for generating new reports. For more information, see 'Running reports'.
- Sales - A list of all sales records for your enterprise. This page is only available if you sell courses on Clui. For more information, see 'Selling courses on Clui'.
- Support - Access to Clui support articles.
In addition, the following options are available when you click the arrow at the top-right of Clui (next to your account name), while signed in:
- Enterprise settings - Click this option to access information, settings, and configuration related to your entire enterprise. For more information, see 'Managing your enterprise settings'.
- What's new - Click this option to access a list of product announcements.
- Log out - Click this option to log out of Clui.
If your enterprise access level is 'Learner' (not 'Administrator'), see 'Navigating the Clui platform'.