You can make your enterprise available for anyone with the link to sign up or you can make joining your enterprise possible by invitation only.
To configure these settings:
- Click the arrow at the top-right of the window (next to your account name) and select Enterprise settings.
- Change to the SETTINGS tab.
- In the Enterprise Access section, turn the Sign Up toggle on or off accordingly:
- On - Allows anyone with the link to your enterprise to sign up.
- Off - Disables the Sign Up option in your enterprise and allows users to only join by invitation.
- Click Save.
For information about inviting users to join your enterprise, see 'Adding users to Clui'.