You can make your learning space available for anyone with the link to sign up or you can make joining your learning space possible by invitation only.
To configure these settings:
- Click the arrow at the top-right of the window (next to your account name) and select Learning space settings.
- Change to the SETTINGS tab.
- In the Learning space access section, turn the Sign Up toggle on or off accordingly:
- On - Allows anyone with the link to your learning space to sign up.
- Off - Disables the Sign Up option in your learning space and allows users to only join by invitation.
- Click Save.
For information about inviting users to join your learning space, see 'Adding users to Clui'.