Web objects can be added to courses to display web content such as websites and video embeds.
- Complete the usual steps to create a course.
- Click Add Module in the section of the course where you want to include the web object, then click Web Object.
- Give the module a name and provide a content type label (i.e. Form, Website, Video, etc.).
- Indicate whether launching the module automatically changes the module status to Passed by turning on the Set to Passed on launch toggle. This toggle is turned on by default.
- Select Link or Upload as the source of your content.
- Provide a link or upload your content accordingly.
- For links, use the Preview button to test the content output.
- Click Submit.
The web object is added to the course.
Note: To include a YouTube, Vimeo, or Wistia video, use a Video module instead. See 'Adding videos to courses' for more information.
For information about adding a module to a course, see 'Adding modules to courses'.