To resend an invitation for a user to join your enterprise, follow these steps:
- Locate the user on the People page (you can search for them by name or email address using the search box).
- Click the user's account name to access their account page.
- Click the three-dot menu icon (next to the Assign Course and Contact User buttons near the top-right).
- Select Resend Invitation.
The invitation email is sent to the user.
Note: Alternatively, you can hover over a user's account name on the People page, click the three-dot menu icon that appears, then click Resend Invitation.
If a user does not receive their invitation email, ask them to check their email's Junk, Trash and Promotion folders and mark emails from Clui as trusted to avoid missing emails from us in future.
If, after checking these folders, they still can't locate any emails from Clui:
- Check that your organisation's spam settings are not preventing Clui emails from being received or, if they're from outside of your organisation, ask them to check the same with their IT department. In both cases, it is necessary to ensure emails from clui.com and sendgrid.com are allowed.
- Check that their email address has been entered correctly.