By default, all courses in Clui contain the following structural elements:
- Navigation bar - Access to each page within your enterprise.
- Header section - The name of the course and a call to action button (Purchase or Enrol) or a learner's current status (Yet to Start, In Progress, Passed, or Failed).
- Purchase or Enrol button - A button enabling learners to purchase or enrol in your course. The button is visible in the header section.
- Description section - Information about the course (this content comes from the Description section of the INFORMATION tab when creating or editing a course).
- Reviews section - An area where learners have the option to give the course a star rating out of five and write a comment about the course.
- Support section - Access to Clui's support centre where learners and administrators can find help articles, FAQs, and product updates.
You can turn off any of these elements from the CUSTOMISATION tab of your enterprise settings if, for example, they're not relevant for your enterprise.
Note: When you manage course layout settings in your enterprise settings, they apply to all courses in your enterprise.
The elements appear in the same order as they're listed above, however, you have the option to display the description before or after the course content (structure).
Customising the layout of individual courses in your enterprise
In addition to setting the layout for all courses in your enterprise, you have the option to customise the layout on a course-by-course basis.
To do this, ensure that the Show customisation settings for all courses in your enterprise toggle is turned on in your enterprise settings.
For more information, see 'Customising the layout of a course'.