You can customise the layout of all courses in your learning space by selecting one out of three options from the CUSTOMISATION tab of your learning space settings:
- Full course page - When selected, all elements are visible. This option is selected by default.
- Hide Clui navigation - When selected, all elements are visible except for the Clui navigation bar.
- Hide Clui navigation, course header, and course information - When selected, only the course content and structure is visible.
The default structural elements of a course include:
- Navigation bar - Access to each page within your learning space.
- Header section - The name of the course and a call to action button (Purchase or Enrol) or a learner's current status (Yet to Start, In Progress, Passed, or Failed).
- Purchase or Enrol button - A button enabling learners to purchase or enrol in your course. The button is visible in the header section.
- Description section - Information about the course (this content comes from the Description section of the INFORMATION tab when creating or editing a course).
- Reviews section - An area where learners have the option to give the course a star rating out of five and write a comment about the course.
- Support section - Access to Clui's support centre where learners and administrators can find help articles, FAQs, and product updates.
In addition to the three course layout option, the following toggle options are available:
- Enable course reviews - Disable this option to turn off the ability for learners to review courses. This option is turned on by default.
- Enable configuring course layout for individual courses to override the above settings - Disable this option if you do not want to allow customisation of individual courses.
Note: When you manage course layout settings in your learning space settings, they apply to all courses in your learning space.
Customising the layout of individual courses in your learning space
In addition to setting the layout for all courses in your learning space, you have the option to customise the layout on a course-by-course basis.
To do this, ensure the Enable configuring course layout for individual courses to override the above settings toggle is turned on in your learning space settings.
For more information, see 'Customising the layout of a course'.