Your enterprise's Clui home page is the page learners see before signing up for or logging in to your enterprise.
This page can include a heading, description and header image to match your branding.
Note: This page is optional and can be switched off in your enterprise settings, if preferred. If you choose to turn it off, your Courses page is displayed to learners before they sign up or log in.
To manage these settings:
- Click the arrow next to your account name in the top-right corner of Clui and select Enterprise settings.
- On the ENTERPRISE DETAILS tab, scroll down to the Home page section.
- Ensure that the Show home page toggle is turned on unless you do not want to display a home page for your enterprise.
- Give your home page a heading and description.
- Next to Header image, click Upload image and select the image that you want to use ensuring that it meets the recommended format (1600px wide by 400px high JPEG or PNG, less than 1mb).
- Click Save.
Your Clui home page is set.
For more information about configuring your enterprise, see 'Managing your enterprise settings'.