You can set up and use roles in Clui to further tag and group users in your enterprise.
- Click the arrow next to your account name in the top-right corner of Clui and select Enterprise settings.
- Change to the CUSTOMISATION tab and scroll down to the Roles section.
- Click Create a role.
- Give the role a name, for example, 'Area Manager'.
- Click Save.
The role is created. You can create as many roles as necessary within your enterprise.
Assigning roles to users
To assign a role to a user from their profile page:
- Access their profile (by clicking their name on the People page).
- Hover over the Role section and click the pen (edit) icon that appears.
- Use the drop-down menu to find and select their role, then click Save.
The role is assigned.
Note: You can only assign one role to each user.