To customise the layout of a course in your learning space, you firstly need to turn the Enable configuring course layout for individual courses to override the above settings toggle on in your Learning space settings (on the CUSTOMISATION tab).
If you have not turned this toggle on, the tab is not available when editing courses.
You can customise the layout of a course by selecting one out of three options from the CUSTOMISATION tab when creating or editing a course:
- Full course page - When selected, all elements are visible. This option is selected by default.
- Hide Clui navigation - When selected, all elements are visible except for the Clui navigation bar.
- Hide Clui navigation, course header, and course information - When selected, only the course content and structure is visible.
By default, learners can review courses. To disable this function for the course, turn off the Enable course reviews toggle.
The default structural elements of a course include:
- Navigation bar - Access to each page within your learning space.
- Header section - The name of the course and a call to action button (Purchase or Enrol) or a learner's current status (Yet to Start, In Progress, Passed, or Failed).
- Purchase or Enrol button - A button enabling learners to purchase or enrol in your course. The button is visible in the header section.
- Description section - Information about the course (this content comes from the Description section of the INFORMATION tab when creating or editing a course).
- Reviews section - An area where learners have the option to give the course a star rating out of five and write a comment about the course.
- Support section - Access to Clui's support centre where learners and administrators can find help articles, FAQs, and product updates.
You can also set the layout of all courses in your learning space from the CUSTOMISATION tab of your learning space settings.