To customise the layout of a course in your enterprise, you firstly need to turn the Show customisation settings for all courses in your enterprise toggle on in your enterprise settings (on the CUSTOMISATION tab).
If you have not turned this toggle on, the tab is not available when editing courses.
From the CUSTOMISATION tab of a course, you can manage the following structural elements:
- Navigation bar - Access to each page within your enterprise.
- Header section - The name of the course and a call to action button (Purchase or Enrol) or a learner's current status (Yet to Start, In Progress, Passed, or Failed).
- Purchase or Enrol button - A button enabling learners to purchase or enrol in your course. The button is visible in the header section.
- Description section - Information about the course (this content comes from the Description section of the INFORMATION tab when creating or editing a course).
- Reviews section - An area where learners have the option to give the course a star rating out of five and write a comment about the course.
- Support section - Access to Clui's support centre where learners and administrators can find help articles, FAQs, and product updates.
You can turn off any of these elements from the CUSTOMISATION tab of your enterprise settings if, for example, they're not relevant for your enterprise.
For more information, see 'Setting the layout for courses in your enterprise'.