On the Reports page in Clui, you can run a number of different report types including a report about the enrolments for courses in your learning space.
To access and run an enrolment report:
- Click Reports in the header menu to access the Reports page.
- Click Create Report.
- Select 'Enrolment' as your report type and optionally select Detailed enrolment report.
- Provide the required details for your report. For more information, see 'Running reports'.
- Click Create report and configure the columns you want to report on.
- Click Create report to generate the report.
For information about viewing enrolment information for a single course including downloading a simple enrolment report, see 'Viewing enrolment information for courses'.
For information about downloading certificates for a course, see 'Downloading course certificates'.
For information about reporting on sales, see 'Running sales reports'.