Release Notes - Build 429 - 24th October 2019
New Feature - Module progress indicator
- You can now see the course progress of learners at a glance on the Course Insight page. Read more about the module progress indicator
- Reports: Form module completion dates are now added to the form report.
- The Approval and In-Person assessment module have been separated to make it easier to find and use both features.
- Select All and Bulk selections can now be performed on the Course Insight page.
- The groups filter now only shows groups which the current learners could be in.
- Improved the performance of /courses API endpoint
- Various minor UI improvements
- Fixed an issue which caused signatures to display as black when re-edited and corrected offset.
- Corrected a time limit setting which wasn't applying correctly to new enrolments
- Addressed a performance issue on the Group tab from the people page
- Resolved an issue affecting enrolment report when it was for a single course.
- Fixed a bug causing duplicate entries for some purchases in the sales page.
- Various minor bugs and tweaks