New Feature - Document viewer
- PDF documents can now be uploaded and viewed as a module for learners to read and acknowledge. Read more about the new Document viewer.
- Course Edit permissions can now be managed on the modular level which restricts certain roles to only edit certain modules. Useful for Event Facilitators and In-person assessors.
- Learner support now has a dedicated form. Previously we provided a link which opened up the users default mail client. The new dedicated form is an improved seamless experience for the learner.
- Course time limit notification intervals and emails received improvements to be more helpful to users and managers. Notifications are now sent 60, 30, 14, and 7 days prior to the course time limit being reached.
- A default for the Course access settings is now possible via the Learning Space settings. Now course access can be set once and applied to all newly created courses.
- Various UI improvements
- Addressed an issue were older form reports no longer had the selected course.
- Resolved an issue preventing the people page export from working when a group filter had been applied.
- Fixed an issue in the Course Insight export where Reset date and Last login date where temporarily swapped
- Various minor bug fixes and tweaks