Release Notes - Build 451 - 16th January 2020
- Approvals - Primary and Secondary manager can now be selected to be approvers from the approval module.
- Courses page - The list of your assigned courses (My courses) can now be organised into categories.
- Event session - Improvements to the copy and warning when cancelling an event session
- Event session - Removed "Cancelled" and "Did not attend" event session status's as the outcome of these can already be achieved with the "Failed" status or other actions.
- API - Added pagination for The Distribution Object to avoid timing out
- Removed "What's New" due to low engagement
- Reports - Added Primary and Secondary manager fields to User Information reports
- Course reset action - Added better validation
- Login - Removed the ability to "Remember me" due to privacy and security reasons.
- eCommerce - Removed the Sales features found all over Clui for Learning Spaces which don't sell courses. These options can be enabled by connecting to Stripe via the Learning Space Settings.
- Various minor UI improvements
- Resolved an issue where the file module status wouldn't change to passed if a file was uploaded on behalf of the learner.
- Fixed a bug on the My Training > My Progress widget where in some situations the last page would appear blank.
- Addressed a minor bug preventing a course to be searchable within Edit Reports page.
- Resolved a bug where inviting an existing user via API from a different Learning Space returns 'can't find user'.
- Addressed a API issue where a 500 status was incorrectly returned with an invitation was
- Various minor bugs