Occasionally, newly invited users or users who sign themselves up for an account in Clui report that they haven't received their verification or invitation email.
In this case, we recommend you:
- Ask them to check their email's junk, trash, spam and promotion folders and mark emails from Clui as trusted to avoid missing emails from us in future.
- Ask them to contact their organisation's IT team to ensure their spam settings are not preventing Clui emails from being received and request that they allow emails from clui.com and sendgrid.com.
If, after performing these steps, they're still unable to locate any emails from Clui:
- Check that their email address has been entered correctly in Clui. If necessary, you can edit the email address by hovering over it on their user account page and clicking the pen (edit) icon that appears.
- Resend their verification email by clicking the three-dot menu button at the top of their user account page and selecting the Resend invitation option.
- Send them the URL from the Invitation link field on their user account page and ask them to copy-and-paste it into their browser so that they can accept their invitation.